Job title: Front-end Developer
Starting date: April 2021
Job Type: Full-time
Are you a Front-end Developer looking for your next challenge?
At Kianda, we deliver enterprise technology our clients need to address their digitalisation challenges. As an emerging tech business, we help companies across to globe, spanning multiple industries to automate their business processes via the Kianda no-code automation platform.
We are expanding our team and are looking for a talented Front-end Developer.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional front-end code.
- – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- – 2+ years’ experience in front-end development.
- – Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- – Keen interest in both web design and development, technologist that is eager to learn and keep up to date with the latest technologies.
- – Working knowledge of a variety of different technologies used in UI.
We are an award-winning tech company, based in the LINC Learning and Innovation Centre located in the heart of the Dublin Enterprise Zone, in Dublin 15, in the campus of the Institute of Technology Blanchardstown, among the other high-tech start-up companies and technology experts in a great environment.
We focus on quality & innovation in our solutions and our success relies on the expertise and commitment of our staff.
We are looking for talented individuals who share our passion and commitment to help organisations become more efficient and boost their productivity.
Note: Kianda is an equal opportunities employer and we believe that a diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture. Please note that by applying to any position with us you are agreeing to Kianda Technologies holding your personal information for the duration of 12 months from the date of submission for the purpose of this recruitment process and to enable us to contact you again with regards to future vacancies.