Job Title: Technology Consultant
Starting date: June 2021
Job Type: Full-time
Our mission is to enable anyone in any organization regardless of their programming skills to create enterprise technology that will transform their company. Fundamentally we are empowering people to be in the core of digital transformation.
As an emerging tech business, we help companies across the globe, spanning multiple industries to automate their business processes using award winning Kianda no-code application development and process automation platform.
We are a team of digitalisation experts focused on finding better ways to help people do more and we need you to work with us to deliver elegant technology solutions.
Working with us will give you the opportunity to contribute and make a difference to the future of No-code / Low-code technologies.
If you are interested join us to build technology for future together.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Role and Responsibilities
As an IT Consultant, this is a role where you’ll be able to deliver quality business solutions using your expertise as a developer and advisor. You will be managing the project delivery team, leading workshops with clients and providing direct input in Kianda’s product development.
You will also be involved in technical pre-sales activities such as running product demos to Kianda’s prospect customers and supporting commercial activities.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be using your abilities to combine your technical skills, customer focus and creativity to deliver quality solutions to our customers and ensure that they get the best out of our no-code automation technologies and solutions.
- Become a Kianda expert to steer innovation within Kianda technology implementations
- Support customers, as well as partners, in enabling them to become self-sufficient with the Kianda platform
- Train customers and partners to bring them to the next level
- Motivate clients with the values and principals of agile led implementations with the Kianda platform
- Work with customers and support our partners as a catalyst to influencing the success of Kianda technology implementations
- Prepare and execute through project planning, development and successful customer onboarding
- Create technical design specifications and assist developing solution proposals
- Manage and mentor the project delivery team
- Lead the technical delivery of the solutions ensuring the designs meet architecture and customer requirements.
- Assist pre-sales technical activities by running customer workshops and product demos
- You have 2 + years of experience leading technical implementations or consulting in a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) business or related technology
- You are self-motivated and resourceful.
- You are a high-energy professional that loves to engage with the customer to drive innovation in their organization
- Client facing experience and ability to talk to senior stakeholders including gathering requirements
- Degree or diploma in computing or similar related qualification
- Good knowledge of the SharePoint platform and core technologies
- Experience of working with Office 365, Web services, Azure architecture, tools and products
- Proven record of delivering applications from technical designs or specifications
- Knowledge of Microsoft stack such as MS SQL Server, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC
- 4+ years development and consultancy experience.
To apply please send your application to JoinUs@kianda.com
We are an award-winning tech company, based in the LINC Learning and Innovation Centre located in the heart of the Dublin Enterprise Zone, in Dublin 15, in the campus of the Institute of Technology Blanchardstown, among the other high-tech start-up companies and technology experts in a great environment.
We focus on quality & innovation in our solutions and our success relies on the expertise and commitment of our staff.
We are looking for talented individuals who share our passion and commitment to help organisations become more efficient and boost their productivity.
Note: Kianda is an equal opportunities employer and we believe that a diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture. Please note that by applying to any position with us you are agreeing to Kianda Technologies holding your personal information for the duration of 12 months from the date of submission for the purpose of this recruitment process and to enable us to contact you again with regards to future vacancies.