Job Title: IT Consultant
Starting date: April 2021
Job Type: Full-time
Are you an IT consultant with experience of working with SharePoint, business process management software providers and workflow automation solutions?
Do you have an interest in no-code automation technologies?
At Kianda, we deliver enterprise technology our clients need to address their digitalisation challenges. As an emerging tech business, we help companies across to globe, spanning multiple industries to automate their business processes via the Kianda no-code automation platform.
And we have an exciting opening for the right IT consultant to work with us to deliver quality automation solutions with award winning no-code business process automation and application development platform Kianda.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Role and Responsibilities
As an IT Consultant, this is a role where you’ll be able to deliver quality business solutions using your expertise as a developer and advisor. You will be managing the project delivery team, leading workshops with clients and providing direct input in Kianda’s product development.
You will also be involved in technical pre-sales activities such as running product demos to Kianda’s prospect customers and supporting commercial activities.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be using your abilities to combine your technical skills, customer focus and creativity to deliver quality solutions to our customers and ensure that they get the best out of our no-code automation technologies and solutions.
- Work with clients to gather requirements.
- Create technical design specifications and assist developing solution proposals.
- Technical project management.
- Manage and mentor the project delivery team.
- Lead the technical delivery of the solutions ensuring the designs meet architecture and customer requirements.
- Assist pre-sales technical activities.
- Run customer workshops and product demos.
- Degree or diploma in computing or similar related qualification.
- Client facing experience and ability to talk to senior stakeholders including gathering requirements.
- Experience of working with BPM / workflow automation providers.
- Experience of managing technical project delivery.
- Good knowledge of the SharePoint platform and core technologies.
- Experience of working with Office 365, Web services, Azure architecture, tools and products.
- Proven record of delivering applications from technical designs or specifications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft stack such as MS SQL Server, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC.
- 4+ years development and consultancy experience.
To apply please send your application to JoinUs@kianda.com
We are an award-winning tech company, based in the LINC Learning and Innovation Centre located in the heart of the Dublin Enterprise Zone, in Dublin 15, in the campus of the Institute of Technology Blanchardstown, among the other high-tech start-up companies and technology experts in a great environment.
We focus on quality & innovation in our solutions and our success relies on the expertise and commitment of our staff.
We are looking for talented individuals who share our passion and commitment to help organisations become more efficient and boost their productivity.
Note: Kianda is an equal opportunities employer and we believe that a diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture. Please note that by applying to any position with us you are agreeing to Kianda Technologies holding your personal information for the duration of 12 months from the date of submission for the purpose of this recruitment process and to enable us to contact you again with regards to future vacancies.