Job Title: Business Analyst
Starting date: March/April 2019
Job Type: Full-time
Remuneration: Depending on Experience
We have an exciting opening for a great opportunity for the right business analyst to work with our Kianda – Digital Process Automation and Application Delivery platform and to become what we call a ‘Digital Transformation Agent’, helping organisations achieve their digital transformation goals.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a Business Analyst to work as part of our team to help us deliver innovative solutions in digital business process management and automation area.
This role plays a crucial role in developing solutions for simple to complex technical requirements, collaborating with business operations, compliance and IT, meeting with clients, gathering technical and operational requirements and training clients.
The candidate we are looking for will be highly self-motivated, enthusiastic about new technologies, process automation, a natural leader, has the ability to motivate team members and is passionate about excellence and efficiency in business.
– Translate complex business inputs into technical solutions, influence the team to implement solutions and enhancements that ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
– Support and run requirements gathering sessions/workshops with the clients and assist in conceptualising the final solution.
– Create prototypes, mock-ups as part of the design phase of the projects
– Run exceptional product demo sessions
– Work closely with Technical Lead and Developers on proposed solutions.
– Facilitate subject matter experts, end-users and other stakeholders to identify business requirements, recommend solutions, and conduct user acceptance testing and training.
– Assist in customer support and ongoing operations.
– Develop relationships with client stakeholders by being proactive, displaying a thorough understanding of the business.
– Understand and practise Business Processes Management and Automation system Kianda BPM, build solutions, document requirements.
– Conduct and participate in system and user acceptance testing.
– Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion.
– Compile and distribute reports on application development and deployment.
Qualifications and education:
– Minimum third level qualification in a relevant field
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT services or technology sector
– Must be highly organised and have excellent oral and written communication skills
– Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with ease
– Ability to work positively with the project stakeholders and team members
– The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
– Excellent presentation skills
– Experience in Project management, process automation and BPM solutions and SharePoint are desirable.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org