Job title: Junior Marketing Executive
Starting date: Nov 2019
Job Type: Full-time
Are you a Marketing Graduate looking to start your career?
We have an immediate opening in our team for a junior marketing executive with a great focus on latest trends and technologies in digital marketing, for individuals who are looking to start their career in the enterprise software industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills within an innovative tech start-up company who is seeking to recruit a junior marketing executive with passion for product, branding and marketing.
As a junior marketing executive, this opportunity will give you experience in marketing our Digital Process Automation Platform Kianda and services we provide to our customers. You will work closely with managers to help develop and implement our company’s marketing strategies, executing our marketing campaigns, events and webinars. You will work on prospecting, lead generation and sales support. Position will involve digital and traditional marketing strategies.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- – Implement company’s marketing campaigns
- – Coordinate the Marketing strategy and Marketing activities
- – Create brand-focused marketing pieces across website, email, newsletters, event branding, PowerPoint presentations, print related items, presentations, eBook’s, research reports, infographics.
- – Assist in organising events and webinars
- – Executing a digital brand marketing strategy
- – Track, measure, and analyse the performance of digital campaigns including creating performance reports and proposing optimisation strategies
- – Social channels – drive engagement with our audience, create compelling digital conversations and drive customer acquisition
- – Creating effective social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google ads and others) marketing campaigns within set budget and managing targeting.
- – Monitoring marketing success against sales
- – Working with lead generation, reaching out to prospects, maintaining customer lists
- – Prepare and deliver weekly report to management
- – Degree in Marketing or related
- – Self-driven, highly motivated, and passionate about technology
- – Computer skills especially with office programs
- – Knowledge of digital marketing & social media channels
- – Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- – Ability to maintain an elevated level of activity, with strong time management skills
- – Ability to learn the latest trends and techniques for digital marketing
- – Express a strong appetite to achieve and develop the role
- – Be data driven and results focused
- – Attention to detail
To apply please send your application to JoinUs@kianda.com
Note: Kianda is an equal opportunities employer and we believe that a diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture. Please note that by applying to any position with us you are agreeing to Kianda Technologies holding your personal information for the duration of 12 months from the date of submission for the purpose of this recruitment process and to enable us to contact you again with regards to future vacancies.