Job title: Marketing Executive
Starting date: Nov 2019
Job Type: Full-time
Are you a Marketing Executive looking for the next challenge?
We have an immediate opening in our team for a marketing executive with a great focus on latest trends and technologies in digital marketing, for individuals who are looking at a career boost in the enterprise software industry.
As a marketing executive, this opportunity will give you experience in marketing our Digital Process Automation Platform Kianda and services we provide to our customers. You will work closely with managers to help develop and implement our company’s marketing strategies, executing our marketing campaigns, events and webinars. You will work on prospecting, lead generation and sales support, on assisting us by attracting prospective customers that may be evaluating or considering purchasing our services. Position will involve digital and traditional marketing strategies.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- – Develop and implement company’s marketing campaigns
- – Direct and coordinate the Marketing strategy and Marketing activities
- reate presentations, social media campaigns, online promotion, white papers and newsletters
- – Organising events and webinars
- – Developing and executing a digital brand marketing strategy
- – Track, measure, and analyse the performance of digital campaigns including creating performance reports and proposing optimisation strategies
- – Social channels – drive engagement with our audience, create compelling digital conversations and drive customer acquisition
- – Creating effective social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google ads and others) marketing campaigns within set budget and managing targeting.
- – Monitoring marketing success against sales
- – Working with lead generation, reaching out to prospects, maintaining customer lists
- – Prepare and deliver weekly report to management
- – Managing and positively engaging discussions on web forums and other channels
- – Degree in Marketing or related
- – 1-2 years’ experience in Marketing
- – Self-driven, highly motivated, and passionate about technology
- – Computer skills especially with office programs
- – Experience in organising events and webinars
- – Strong knowledge of digital marketing & social media channels
- – Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- – Ability to maintain an elevated level of activity, with strong time management skills
- – Detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- – Ability to build relationships with new and existing customers
- – Ability to learn the latest trends and techniques for digital marketing
- – Express a strong appetite to achieve and develop the role
- – Be data driven and results focused
- – Be a proactive decision maker with excellent IT, administration, and organisational skills.
To apply please send your application to JoinUs@kianda.com
Note: Kianda is an equal opportunities employer and we believe that a diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture. Please note that by applying to any position with us you are agreeing to Kianda Technologies holding your personal information for the duration of 12 months from the date of submission for the purpose of this recruitment process and to enable us to contact you again with regards to future vacancies.