Job title: Marketing Manager
Starting date: April 2021
Job Type: Full-time
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for your next challenge in Enterprise SaaS?
At Kianda, we deliver enterprise technology our clients need to address their digitalisation challenges. As an emerging tech business, we help companies across the globe, spanning multiple industries to automate their business processes with the help of Kianda no-code automation platform.
We have an immediate opening in our team for a marketing manager with a great focus on latest trends and technologies in digital marketing who had experience in IT industry and is looking to further develop their career in the Enterprise SaaS.
As the marketing manager, your responsibility will be developing and implementing the Marketing strategy, aligned with senior management objectives.
This will involve research, planning and execution of the overall marketing strategy. This is a core role of the organisation.
You will work on prospecting, lead generation and sales support through digital and traditional marketing strategies. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will need to have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- – Create and execute company’s marketing campaigns.
- – Direct and coordinate the marketing strategy, marketing activities and manage marketing team.
- – Create social media campaigns, online promotion, white papers and newsletters, organising digital events and webinars.
- – Track, measure, and analyse the performance of digital campaigns including creating performance reports and proposing optimisation strategies.
- – Drive engagement with our audience, create compelling digital conversations and drive customer acquisition.
- – Create effective social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google ads and others) marketing campaigns within set budget and manage targeting.
- – Work towards reaching company goals of lead generation, reach out to prospects.
- – Prepare and deliver weekly reports to management.
- – Degree in Marketing or related.
- – Highly skilled, knowledgeable and experienced in building and executing Marketing Strategies and processes from scratch;
- – 5+ years’ experience in Marketing.
- – Proficient in building online audiences;
- – Excellent English verbal, written and communication skills;
- – Self-driven, highly motivated, and passionate about technology.
- – Experience in organising events and webinars.
- – Strong knowledge of digital marketing & social media channels.
- – Ability to maintain an elevated level of activity, with strong time management skills.
- – Ability to build relationships with new and existing customers.
- – Ability to learn the latest trends and techniques for digital marketing.
- – Express a strong appetite to achieve and develop the role.
- – Be a proactive decision maker with excellent IT, administration, organisational and marketing technologies skills.
We are an award-winning tech company, based in the LINC Learning and Innovation Centre located in the heart of the Dublin Enterprise Zone, in Dublin 15, in the campus of the Institute of Technology Blanchardstown, among the other high-tech start-up companies and technology experts in a great environment.
We focus on quality & innovation in our solutions and our success relies on the expertise and commitment of our staff.
We are looking for talented individuals who share our passion and commitment to help organisations become more efficient and boost their productivity.
Note: Kianda is an equal opportunities employer and we believe that a diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture. Please note that by applying to any position with us you are agreeing to Kianda Technologies holding your personal information for the duration of 12 months from the date of submission for the purpose of this recruitment process and to enable us to contact you again with regards to future vacancies.