Job title: Technical Writer
Starting date: April 2021
Job Type: Part-time
Did you have to quit your job due to the pressure caused by the pandemic?
Do you have experience in technical writing and delivering technical content?
We have a great opportunity for a Technical Writer to join an innovative and fast growing team. This is a good fit for working parents / mums who need flexible working hours.
We will let you create your own schedule.
Manage your work hours around your own availability to help you balance work-life relation.
The successful candidate will help us with the creation of quality documentation, online content and training materials to train Kianda’s worldwide users on best practises of implementing no-code business process automation solutions.
At Kianda, we deliver enterprise technology our clients need to address their digitalisation challenges. As an emerging tech business, we help companies across the globe, spanning multiple industries to automate their business processes with the help of Kianda no-code automation platform.
If you have experience in technical writing and have a passion in enterprise technology please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Role and Responsibilities
- – Develop, implement and maintain product training material
- – Capture and edit video, audio and imagery for use in training materials
- – Manage review cycles of training material with consultants as required
- – Create and maintain product documentation
- – Improve and create online copy
- – Provide support to standardize templates, FAQs, training materials, and other internal or external documentation
Skills, knowledge and experience
- – Excellent knowledge of web technologies and terminology
- – Work experience of 5+ years in writing / editing / training
- – Experience in creating online courses in one or more leading e-learning platforms
- – Qualification and/or proven experience in technical Writing/ Teaching
- – Degree in IT or Computer Science is a plus
- – 2+ years of related experience within the fields of technology
- – Exposure to training methodologies
- – High level of literacy in written communications
- – Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Adobe PDF
- – Knowledge of video editing tools
- – Knowledge of learning methodologies, theories and best practice
- – Excellent administrative, coordination and record keeping skills
- – Exposure to continuous improvement methodologies
- – Excellent relationship building and communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
We are an award-winning tech company, based in the LINC Learning and Innovation Centre located in the heart of the Dublin Enterprise Zone, in Dublin 15, in the campus of the Institute of Technology Blanchardstown, among the other high-tech start-up companies and technology experts in a great environment.
We focus on quality & innovation in our solutions and our success relies on the expertise and commitment of our staff.
We are looking for talented individuals who share our passion and commitment to help organisations become more efficient and boost their productivity.
Note: Kianda is an equal opportunities employer and we believe that a diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture. Please note that by applying to any position with us you are agreeing to Kianda Technologies holding your personal information for the duration of 12 months from the date of submission for the purpose of this recruitment process and to enable us to contact you again with regards to future vacancies.