Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions for event participation.
- The Promoter is Kianda Technologies Limited, registered office Suite B102-B103, The LINC Centre Blanchardstown Road North, Dublin 15, Ireland (the “Promoter”).
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into this promotion you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoters reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to exclude entrants if he/she does not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- A complete survey and work email address is necessary in order to take part.
- Only one entry per person.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to retain vouchers and proof of the value of the prize, no replacements will be made.
- Validated vouchers have no specified expiry date.
- The Promoters reserve the right to change, alter or withdraw the promotion at any time and accept no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of the promotion.
- The customer will participate in the promotion at their own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoters will not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the promotion or prizes.
- Your data is being collected as part of a qualitative data survey which will be reviewed by Kianda Technologies Only and will also be used to choose a winner of €100 Amazon Voucher.
- Your work email address is only required should you want to be in with a chance to win a €100 Amazon Voucher.
- Any personal data gathered shall be processed and retained in accordance with Data Protection legislation and will be deleted 6 months after the event. Participants can request access to and/or submit a request for rectification or removal of their personal data. For these purposes, participants can contact the Promoters by e-mailing email@example.com
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
- If you do opt-in to receive marketing communications from us, you will receive a double opt to ensure you only receive the emails you really want. This is to protect you, our valued customer. If you do not opt-in on receipt of this email you will not receive any marketing communications from us. If you opt-in to receive marketing updates on receipt of this email, you have the right to ‘opt-out of receiving marketing updates at any time.
- We will also never share your data with a Third Party
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.